April 2, 2016

Change

Well, some nights I stay up late scouring the internet for information. As was last night when I decided I wanted another template for this blog. I found a great free template and downloaded it but it wouldn't let me resize the columns. I was pretty disappointed. It was very late by the time I got something even suitable and to my liking, so-so. I may keep this new template or I might search for something more....groovy. 

Using a word like 'groovy' makes me laugh because I'm not very hip.

Anyway, sorry if the navigation blows or the layout duplications irritate you. It's irritating me too but I don't have time to fix them right now. Maybe on another late night when I'm online instead of getting shut eye.

Until again, take care friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system